Saturday, January 22, 2011

# 3 "With You"


I like the ocean.

In fact, I like it so much, I incorporated it into my new painting. It may not make any sense to you, but man, it makes a lot of sense to me.

"With You"
                                                                               
I finished the next painting on Thursday night. It took just under an hour to finish, but I wish I had taken a bit more time with it. I like my wave, and I must confess found using only black and white a bit of a challenge. As for Shadowy Guy, I decided to not to make him the main focal point of this painting, which is a good thing because he kinda looks like an ant. "With You" is another one of my favourite tracks from Hybrid Theory - in fact, I'll listened to the song well over a thousand times, and I still listen to it today and enjoy it.

Oh, and another thing, I need to buy a better camera. I took over twenty photos, and this was the best one.

- JD

No comments:

Post a Comment