Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Underground - Due out late 2014

I began writing The Underground in August 2008. I was a nineteen year old, working full-time while studying on the job. In between my hectic schedule, I managed to finish writing the first Jordan Kennedy novel in July 2009.

And then? Nothing happened for a long time.

After submitting my work to half a dozen publishers, I received a few rejection letters, and some didn't even bother to reply at all. However, I never gave up. I'm not afraid of failure - I'm afraid of never trying.

Yet now, five years later in 2014, The Underground will finally see the light of day, along with the entire Jordan Kennedy series. The first book is due out late this year.

Thank you to all of those have that supported and encouraged me over the years. Without doubt, you all kept my dream alive.

- JD

No comments:

Post a Comment