Saturday, April 23, 2011

#16 Lying From You

I decided to do something a little different with this next painting. It's probably the biggest statement I've made since this project first started, but it's up to you to decide what it means.

"Lying From You"

This painting took just over three hours to finished. I always take photos of the making process, and I can tell you now this painting looks barely recognizeable from when I first started. I constantly had to change things around, and I made more errors than I care to keep track of. Including writing in RED ink across the canvas, and I'm only using black and white for the time being, so I knew I had to fix it up. But I'm pretty happy with the end result. I think it gives an insight into a different side of Shadowy Guy too.

- JD

No comments:

Post a Comment