Thursday, February 7, 2013

Where'd I Go!??

So, I'll admit I've been a bit M.I.A lately, but there is so much happening at the moment, that my priority has been with my work!

So, to give a brief overview;

* Illustrations for my children's book are finished, just adding colour, and will be ready to send to publishers within the next month.
* Plans to *finally* self-publish my first debut novel "The Underground" mid-year.
* Still prolifically writing, and close to finishing my latest book "Cigarette Burns."
* I have a new band project. We're called "The Flock" and I can honestly say, I have never had this much fun writing music.
* I rarely paint these days. Too many other things to do!

As for Graffiti Dragons? I had a blast writing those songs, but my energy is with my new band. We plan to record some demos soon and I'm so excited for it.

Expect more updates in the coming weeks!

- JD

(Also, I changed the layout...what do you think??)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment