Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Soundwave 2013

Last Sunday I attended Soundwave Sydney 2013. I can honestly say it was the best yet! I don't think I can even tell you the highlight, because there were just too many - such as singing "Gone Away" with The Offspring, meeting The Blackout backstage, jumping around in the mosh to Linkin Park's "A Place For My Head", witnessing the musical geniuses that are A Perfect Circle, or hearing the roar of the crowd as Metallica stepped on stage. Insanely awesome day! I've taken a few pics and I wanted to share them;


Beautiful day for Soundwave!


Gavin from The Blackout.


 The Blackout on main stage!


A Perfect Circle. It started raining during their cover of John Lennon's "Imagine". It was hauntingly beautiful.

 

Won a Meet & Greet backstage with The Blackout. Top blokes!


 Linkin Park. Phoenix tearing it up.


Chester during "Given Up."


I've seen the band live many times, but the energy here was incredible!


Mike Shinoda.


The Offspring.


Waiting for the grand finale - Metallica.


-JD

No comments:

Post a Comment